Sydney’s Steam Boiler Welding experts
Due to our continuous success over the last 20 years, Pressure Welding Australia has expended the business and it is now proudly operating from its own facilitated workshop in Bringelly, Western-Sydney.
Our facilities include but not limited to:
- Workshop – 650m2 area with 12×6 m door entry along with 3 phase power 415V 32A throughout
- Holding facility and lie down area – 10,000 m2 with generator power for outdoor fabrication
- Welding Machines – 10 GTAW machines and 4 GMAW machines (GMAW & STT)
- SAW machines – 1 SMAW machine and 3 orbital machines
- Rotators – 3 rotators to position objects with 2.5 diameter for 25 mm thickness
- Plate profiling and stripping – 4 Plasma, Oxy and End Cap Edge Preparation
- Tube Expansion – Holes sizes between 1/4” and 2”
- Saws – Band and blade
- Hydrostatic Testing: Up to 10,000 kPa
- Forklift – lifts up to 5 tonnes
- Delivery truck – transporting goods for up to 2 tonnes
- 15 tonnes crane truck
- 5 tonnes overhead crane is being installed.